|Hollywood Cemetery/Personal Collection|
|Magnolia Cemetery by Jon Fuller from FindaGrave|
|Photo By Judy Brantley Wilson. Find A Grave.|
- Find A Grave lists 1.374 internments.
- It's also "owned" by Lincoln (just like Hollywood), who does keep the grass cut!
- I believe the cemetery opened around 1921. I formed this opinion because that's earliest date I've found obituaries listing burials at Magnolia and the information on Find A Grave backs this up.
- However, there are burials with an earlier date of death buried at Magnolia. In each case I found the deceased was a baby or child. I think the children were moved later and buried with their parents, perhaps when the parents could afford a large lot so the family could be together.
- Burials still occur at Magnolia.